Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Striped Affair? WIWW and Pinterest!

Half way thru the week ladies!!

Well...I have a so-so 'What I Wore' post for you.
I was sick ALL last week and was just barely feeling better when I took these! BUT I will be having some awesome 'what I wore' posts coming soon thanks to my wonderful sponsors!!!

So Since I was sick...this is it!







Striped Shirt: Forever 21; Black Under Shirt: Express; Boots: Target
Earrings: Francesca's; Bracelet: I made it!!

And I can tell in these photos that my hair is getting longer!! YAY!

Linking up my outfit here...

pleated poppy 

And of course it wouldn't be Wednesday without linking up to Michelle over at The Vintage Apple!


Here are some stripes I've been pinning!


I love this big statement necklace!


I bet my sister could make these for me! (hint hint Rach! jk!)
 


These will be cute for spring or summer!
Source: ohjoy.blogs.com via Joy on Pinterest



I have to say...this chair is AWESOME!
Source: etsy.com via Augusta on Pinterest


Don't forget to enter the current giveaway {HERE}!

So what are patterns are you loving lately?

Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo
Manda

22 comments:

  1. Your outfits are always so cute!

    Loving Miss Olivia's necklace here. She is always put together so nicely. I wish I had her closet.

    Have a great Wednesday girl!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedges are adorable! And great job on the bracelet! Was it hard to make?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bummer you were sick but you look gorgeous! LOVING all the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those striped curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first pinterest entry with you gals - YAY!

    Love the stripe curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the statement necklace1! And your outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit!

    i am loving stripes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better! Love the curtains!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable layering and what great items you found-love the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore those curtains... floor to ceiling, they would be amazing in my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awhhh. :( I'm sorry you've been sick! Feel better! Looking adorable - as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that striped sweater on you!! love it, where is it from?? and i want that striped chair too

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't go wrong with a comfy pair of black ugg boots. stylin and profilin, as usual, girlfriend! i love black and gold together.
    i'm a big fan of stripes, too. those curtains would look wonderful in my bedroom.

    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those curtains definitely make a big statement!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stripes! Want the curtains and the wedges!

    New follower. Found you through the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin the stripes girl! And that watch :)

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been obsessed with stripes! I am realizing all I have boughten lately is striped clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i always love your outfits! and i really love those striped curtains :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for stripes!! I love your watch too by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!