Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coat Lady...

Happy Wednesday!


We had the sunniest weekend... then rain Monday and Tuesday. I forgot my umbrella because I took it out of my car for last week's post!  
Well... I am the chosen one that gets to open the gate at work since I'm always the first to arrive. I never clean out my car Luckily...I still had a long coat in my car so I swung that over my head. I felt so ridiculous but it was seriously pouring rain! 

What's the funniest thing you've ever covered up with to avoid getting wet?!?!



shirt and shorts: F21
belt: Cahrlotte Russe
shoes: Old Navy
Bracelets: Chloe vs. Tank

pleated poppy 

Ready for some Pinterst with The Vintage Apple!






Source: obaz.com via Amanda on Pinterest




Source: obaz.com via Amanda on Pinterest


That's all I've got ladies!!!

and just a quick reminder about advertising and sponsorship! Check out my super duper low prices {HERE}. I would love to have you join the family...whether it be your shop or your blog...and it can start at any time (not just the 1st thru the 31st). 

have a great day!!
xoxo
manda

 

14 comments:

  1. You look sooooooo pretty!!

    as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit! You look amazing! I usually have a coat thrown over my head too umbrellas and I don't usually get along very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is fantastic and those cookies look divine!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous! I love that outfit, those shorts are great. And those cookies.....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove your blue shorts, the entire outfit! Funny story about the coat. I've used a plastic bag before. Hey anything works so as to not ruin the hair haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and adore your outfits and enthusiasm! Thank you for providing such fashionable inspiration.

    Have a well dressed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shorts are adorable and as always I love your pins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These outfits are too cute especially the first one!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for shorts!!! i love the light colored belt against dark shorts. good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE your outfit. those shorts are SO cute on you!! and i am off to check out your pins because i love everything here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've used my purse before because I had nothing else with me. It was a major fail :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit! very cute :)

    and that first pin is amazing. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable white dress! I just found your blog through another one, and it's so funny, we are getting married the exact same day, got engaged the same time, had our engagement party the same time etc. Funny! Just went back and re-read several of your old posts, great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!