Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rainy Days

Happy Wednesday!

It was a super nasty weekend...
nothing but rain, rain, rain...however...we did need it.

Not near as sunny and bright as last week's post {HERE}.

having some fun and being goofy!
 

Shirts: F21
Necklace: Poppie Jasper - she has such cute stuff {HERE}
Bracelets: Chloe vs. Tank
Boots: DSW

Do you love hearing old stories about yourself? I do!
My mom came to visit last week and she told me a funny story.

We got to talkin about my baby Sis, Jess. She could sleep in any position and when she wore socks...they always seemed to bunch up in her shoes but it didn't bother her. She also had these red cowgirl boots...she wore with everything!
Then my mom turns the story to me...
And how I wouldn't even wear socks with a seam because it bothered me.
Well she found out quick that they don't make socks without seams but finally found a brand that had a tiny tiny seam...and all was good. I guess I liked everything to be perfect...which is no different than today!

And if you could imagine...Eric's mom says that he was a bull in a china cabinet...always been a big boy!


Did you have any quirky funny things about you as a child?

pleated poppy 

Ready for some Pinterst with The Vintage Apple!

I am so ready for spring y'all!



Source: polyvore.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Source: polyvore.com via Amanda on Pinterest






Source: flickr.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo
manda

18 comments:

  1. i used to hate socks and still kind of do with big seams. especially when I am running!! i LOVE the lauren conrad picture - i love all her clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy! Love your outfits! And I die over that peacock feather bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those spring outfits are so cute! Spring can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love old stories. I used to wear a Cinderella dress everywhere. I would just wear it with regular shoes and a sweater, but I hated taking it off haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute outfits you picked out! I really don't have any funny stories about myself. Usually I hear stories of how mean of a child I was haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first brown outfit is too great! I want to go shopping, again, badly now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are gorgeous!!! LOVE the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha funny story about the seams in the socks! Great outfits, especially the one with the peacock bag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! I HATE the rain, I always end up picking outfits that are meh because the rain makes me feel meh! lol Your baby stories are precious! I do'nt think I had issues with socks as a baby, but I sure do now! Funny how things change up huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE! Love the umbrella! And I totally hate socks, I only like them if I'm not wearing shoes, odd right?! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that first pinterest outfit...i die! i'm pretty sure i need that for spring and summer. good finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girrrrrl, I am LOVING colored skinny jeans! I want all everyyyy colorrrr! =) xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! And I LOVE your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooooove all of your pins & your outfit!! Too cute with the umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh you are making me itch for summer! And yes, I LOVE reminiscing when my family comes in town!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to always want to wear my little black patent leather shoes to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha that is really funny about the socks! I was never OCD like that as a child but my mom does tell some funny stories. Once, I woke up at midnight and thought it was morning and got all ready for school before she noticed and told me to go back to sleep haha.
    I love all of the green you pinned for St. Patty's! So cute!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're so pretty girl ! And loving all these spring outfits! I want summer badly too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!