Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So Bright!

Happy Wednesday!

We had such a beautiful weekend! Just the right temperature...no humidity...just plain beautiful.

We even have roses blooming our bushes in the front yard!


please ignore my super white feet!
can my veins pop out any more?!?! lol

Shirt: F21
Jeans: Rock Revival (of course!)
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelet: Chloe vs. Tank
Earrings: Isaac & Rebekah

Linking up here...
pleated poppy 

....................................................

Oh yeah...I mentioned yesterday that I would show you the progress with my hair length!

October 2011
 
March 2011
ok...so maybe its not a HUGE difference but I can def tell!

............................................................

and finally some favs on Pinterest!






Source: rstyle.me via Anilú on Pinterest


Source: hm.com via Anna on Pinterest


Hope everyone has a great day!!

and before I forget...go check out Breanna's blog {HERE}! I'm being featured and you could win one of my beaded wrap bracelets!! Its an easy raflecopter giveaway!

xoxo
manda

24 comments:

  1. I love that cover-up you picked out! I wish we had nice warm weather here. I mean it's in the 50s today, but I wish it would stay like that and not go back down into the 30s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in these pictures, I love those jeans! I bought a coverup almost identical to that one from VS two years ago and still love it, its a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your brain bracelet! So lovely! I'm obsessed with 31-bits and they sell some pieces that are similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the spring colors and the fun gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your tank! so cute and bright!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute casual look. And your hair looks very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pink flats are amazing! Following you now. :)

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that pinned framed wall and that last bag? drooling. ps you look amazing and i have no idea what you are talking about in reference to "veins" ;)
    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gorgeous! and love your pins :)

    Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look - I'm so jealous you have tank top wearing weather! We've got awhile before that happens here in MN.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm dreaming of warm weather (as I huddle in front of my fire), your oufit is really cute, I love the jeans! Love the striped purse you pinned too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit!! so cute and i love that bracelet you are wearing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so ready for nice spring weather! Love your outfit and gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are BEAUTIFUL! My goodness. And yes! Your hair has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these pictures are beautiful!! your pinterest pics make me want warmer weather! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit, especially the cute earrings. Your hair is growing so nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I need that bag from h&m.
    I've been taking biotin to make my hair grow and can definitely tell a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your pins! So fun and spring-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cut my hair 2 months ago and it seems like it will never grow out. I told my hair chick on Saturday that if I ever walk in and say do that again to refuse to do and make me leave. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay.. So you are stunning - so jealous~! Love all your pins too!

    -Lindsay
    www.lindzaynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute bracelet girl! Keep up the amazing work and rockin blog.

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!