Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Note to Self...regarding self tanner

Would you like to sponsor our little cupcake family?!?!
Yes? Then take a look {HERE} for more info!
Use code JUNE for $5 off any size ad!
<><><><>
Photobucket
As you saw yesterday...this is what I wore to our cake tasting!
and I guess a little giddy afterwards haha!
Shirt: F21 : Jeans: The Loft :
Necklace: Francesca's : Shoes: Old Navy
NOTE TO SELF:
Remember...that when applying self tanner...be sure to spread evenly and make sure not to put so much on your face next time. Your face looked black and was darker than the rest of your body.
Have you ever looked "a little funny" after applying self tanner?
Photobucket

Photobucket

pleated poppy
.............................................................................



Ready for some Pinterst with
Michelle at The Vintage Apple!

I'm still on the hunt for a Chambray shirt! Tried Old Navy (as you lovely ladies suggested) but they didn't have my size.
But ever since I saw Nicholl wearing a green shirt with white pants...I fell in the love with that Combo!








Source: polyvore.com via Amanda on Pinterest




I hope y'all have a wonderful day!
xoxo
manda
Enter the current giveaway {HERE}!
15 prizes...one winner!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. i have only used self tanner a few times - I need to find a good one! love that green maxi dress - I think I've had that pinned for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch and bracelet stack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look super dark in the pictures, when I read the word black I pictured like naomi campbell and I couldn't see that happening with tanner lol but I wouldn't know about tanning lotion. Im already tan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the giveaway!! And I always wanted to try self tanner...

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a chambray shirt from Madewell! It came in the mail yesterday! It was a little pricey for a sale item but totally worth it! I would go online and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have stopped trying with self tanner- no matter how awesome I think it looks before I leave the house I get somewhere and am horrified by the streaks...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must find a chambray shirt for the summer...not that it'll be hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found a super cute chambray shirt at forever21!
    http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?category=Love21_Tops&ProductID=2074801176&utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=product_feed
    Mine came in the other day and i've already worn it ...well probably too much. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit...love the navy and yellow combo. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off I love your stripped top with white jeans a a pop of yellow. Totally cute, wish I had! And your pins are amazing. I'm totally loving your style!! I recently got a bright green button up sleeveless shirt that I've worn with white shorts and yes it's super cute! You need one too! I got my chambray shirt a Old Navy and love it. Bummer they didn't have your size! Try another one or order online. It's pretty cheap and cute. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sunless tanner do you use? I'm looking for a good one - preferably one that doesn't streak when I run!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never ventured into the world of self tanner. Kinda freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am obsessed with the green and pink comboooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've luckily never had any self tanning flubs but I've seen some on other people! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is so cute! new follower!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use self tanner all the time- but I mix it with some "normal" lotion, and WA-LA, no streaks and it's more even. everytime! :) LOVE your pants btw.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So I may or may not have had a run in with self tanner while I was in high school. I got up one morning, rubbed lotion on my legs willy nilly then at basketball practice that afternoon has to play in STREAKED legs... Yeah... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute blog! I've never been brave enough to put the tanner on my face. Loving your outfit and pinterest pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i haven't ever used self tanner... i am afraid i'll mess it up and look streaky!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Try 'Fake Bake Flawless' self tanner, it's amazing! Make up you exfoliate really well before using any self tanner.
    I'm pale white so I use FBF at least twice weekly & it's easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm totally guilty of messing up self tanner, oops! But it's safer than baking in the sun, right? Oh well. Loving all of these pins!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want that Michael Kors watch! That'd be great if you made it happen ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!