Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Put in the Work - Lose the Cupcake & Beat the Bulge Challenge




IT. WILL. NOT. BE. EASY.

If it was easy...everyone would be doing it. 

If you wanna see changes in your body...you've gotta put in the work.

PUT. IN. THE. WORK. 
It's as simple as that.

I often catch myself making comments or looking at myself wondering why I'm  not progressing as fast as I want to be...then I realize...it's s because I've been slacking on my diet and work outs. I've been doing NOT.SO.GREAT.  with my diet and it's noticeable.

YOU are the only person that can make the change. Find the time and make the change.

NO. EXCUSES.
Just because its the holiday season...does not mean you can slack off! 

BEAT THE BULGE CHALLENGE
Starting Dec 1st and ending Dec 21st...I will be eating a clean diet to get a jump start on NOT getting the holiday bulge. For three full weeks I am holding myself accountable. 

If you would like to join the challenge with me....I'll send you a meal plan based on your weight and needs for only $8. You can turn around after the holidays and use this same plan! 

Send me an email that you would like to participate at forloveofacupcake@gmail.com ...and I'll send you an invoice and a little questionnaire so that I can prep your meal plan! 

It will help you determine the correct portion sizes for your body, you get cheat meals and supplement suggestions if you choose to do those. I will give you your macros calculation if you want to use My Fitness Pal to track your food. (Correct portion size is a biggie...before I started a meal plan based diet...I was 'eating clean'. BUT I couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing weight. It was because i was still eating too many good carbs)


If you've already bought a meal plan from me in the past...feel free to join in!! 

happy Black Friday shopping yall! 
xoxo
manda
http://forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/p/meal-plans.html

1 comment:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!