Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday! Britt Renee

Britt Renee from
is taking over my blog for the day!

Let's show her some love and get to know her a little better!

......................................................................................................







    The Life of the Wife


the last thing I ate was...
boiled peanuts

the last song that got stuck in my head was...
Gold by Britt Nicole

the last text message I received was...
"Sounds great." - from Gerie

the last piece of jewelry I wore was...
my Tiffany & Co. earrings that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas

the last thing I laughed at was...
It was a crazy conversation between my boyfriend and I, it was funny!

the last dessert I ate was...
slutty brownies with ice cream. Oh my gosh! It is so good. {HERE} is a link to the recipe

the last thing I cooked was...
Stouffer's Teriyaki Chicken

the last thing I bought was...
boilded peanuts and Steak n shake : )

.................................................................................

Did you take a look at those slutty brownies??
Yeah...those are on my to do list!

Also...the winner of The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife giveaway is Natalie from Spoonful of Sugar!
Email me!

Happy Thursday everyone!
xoxo
manda

7 comments:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!