Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tastiest Stuffed Bell Peppers You Ever Did Have

Stuffed Bell Peppers

             

Photo via


Eric has told me that his co-workers will stop by his desk asking ‘what’s for lunch today’ because his food always smells so good! And today was no exception!

The day he brought these for lunch….the convo went something like this…

Via text
Me – Omg those stuffed peppers are AMAZING!
Eric – Can’t wait to try them!

A couple hours later…via text
Eric – OMG those stuff peppers are GROSS!
Me – Really? (as my heart sinks a little)
Eric – Bazinga!

Grrrrrrrrr…
I hate when recipes don’t pan out. I’ve had my fair share but lately…the recipes have been pretty darn awesome (if I do say so myself)! And these stuffed peppers were nothing short of awesomeness.

This recipe was super easy because you can mix all ingredients into one bowl and then stuff the peppers. Easy peasy (right? right.).

I originally found the recipe here…but of course I used ground turkey instead.





Ingredients
6 large bell peppers
1 lb 93/7 ground turkey (uncooked)
½ cup onion (diced)
1 14oz can diced tomatoes
1 cup rice (cooked) – we used brown rice
2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 ¼ cup shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend)
¼ cup water (to pour on bottom of crockpot)

Directions
1.  Cut off tops of peppers, scrape out insides and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients together (except water) in a bowl.
3. Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
4. Pour water on bottom of crockpot and then place stuffed peppers in crockpot.
5. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. (or until peppers are tender and meat is cooked thru)

Macros for one bell pepper are as follows:
309 calories
22 protein, 22 carbs and 14 fat

Enjoy these super tasty peppers!


........................................................................




image


image



I'm also excited to share something SUPER fabulous with you all! Not only am I a distributor for Advocare but I'm expanding my business to Rodan + Fields as well! It's a new anti-aging company by the Proactiv doctors!


Who DOESN'T want perfect skin? For me...I felt as if I was putting on more and more concealer every day. Not to mention the bags under my eyes (especially after having Rea!).


One of our best selling is the Multi Function Eye Cream.
If you're interested in learning more about what we have to offer please reply to this email! I'd love to chat with you!

Xoxo
manda

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing and I'm pinning them right now! I'm all about some stuffed peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not first article by this author as I always found him as a talented author. Gotham Knights Red Hood Vest html code

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!