Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Food Finds - Our Curent Healthy Favs


Current Fav Food Finds!

I’ve created a video to tell you about some of our favorite food finds lately! 
If I must be honest...You Tube always picks the worst still frame for me...but it's the real ME so who cares!



Some of these items can be found in THIS video of my favorite breakfast.

I buy all of these online at Amazon (except for the rice cakes) (thank you Amazon Prime for 2 day free shipping!).

What are some of your favorite healthier foods? I’m always on the look-out for new yummy foods (sharing is caring....hello)!

Also...I NEED to know your suggestions! We start vacation on Sunday! We will be staying in Orlando and plan to go to Disney World and the beach during our stay. Have you been to Orlando? What was your favorite thing to do there?!


Have a great day!!
Xoxo
manda

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Riverdale Varsity Jacket

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!