My Favorite Breakfast (today anyway)!
I love waffles! And this rendition is so much healthier than using tons of syrup!
What did I use?
1/2 c waffle mix (I usually buy from Costco)
What were the macros?
27 protein, 46 carbs and 14 fat
1. I am not a morning person. Which is why there is no talking in this video haha.
2. This is a big breakfast (I know).
3. But I track my macros…so this fit perfectly. If you do not track your macros…you may want to use only 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and maybe 1/3 cup instead of 1/2 cup mix and water to keep you more balanced throughout the day
4. Typically I eat every 3 hours but after this type of breakfast I usually wait 3.5 to 4 hours to eat my snack.
5. Buy a food scale! It really comes in handy.
6. I’m pretty sure I have RBF (not that I want it). What do you think? My mom doesn’t think so.
7. If you don’t know what RBF is…then click HERE! (did you just realize you have RBF too?)
Have a great day y’all!