Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivate Me monday: Inspiration Board!

Let's Link Up for Motivate Me Monday!
I am co-hosting with Ashley and Whitney!
Even if you didn't participate in this weeks challenge...you can still link up and tell us about anything in your life that is fitness related!


Thanks to everyone who joined last week!
So fun seeing so many of you join and reading about your fitness journey!
For Love of a Cupcake
Today's Challenge/Topic is : 
(as stated in last weeks post HERE)
Create your very own INSPIRATION BOARD!
Similar to the one Pinky at Pink Persistence made.
(It can be a hard copy or a collage on the computer!)

I made mine from all of my pinterest pins!!
My board is all about becoming toned! I'm not looking to lose weight or anything like that (becasue I don't need to)...but look at these BUTTS!
Can I have one please?!?!
I am def gonna try!


So last week I shared with you all my workout routine (HERE). I was so sore all week...but it's the good kinda sore! I know it's working! Since I want to lean out and get toned...I am doing 2 sets of 20 reps with half the weight I would normally do.
I made it to the gym 4 times last week...and plan on doing the same this week!

My current weight is 128 at 5'6". I would like to be at a steady 125.
If I weigh anywhere near 120...I look sickly!
Remember muscle weighs more than fat tho!!

Now let's link up...
I want to see your inspiration boards!!


REMEMBER the best one gets an OXYGEN magazine this week!! 

Now grab the button and visit my co-hosts Ashley and Whitney!

NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE/TOPIC:

what is your max on some of the machines???
(I love doing legs...so I may see what I can leg press!!)

Do you have any ideas for one of our challenges?? Let me know! forloveofacupcake@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day!!
Manda

11 comments:

  1. I miss going to the gym! We bought a treadmill about a year ago and I still do weights and videos but there is something about a gym that I definitely miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my goals is to be healthier this year. One of these days I will hopefully get to link up to this post until then..I got up and got dressed and put makeup on, Sunday for my niece's first birthday.. does that count? well, shucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I made a single pin my motivation (I LOVE Pinterest!) It just says, "Success if the Sum of Small Efforts." I need to remind myself of this daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to have to link up one of these times! Such a great way to get motivated to be healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA
    can i have one too?
    i really need a butt like that
    so when you find it .. let me
    know where i can get it LOL

    have a great week love!



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't pinterest the best for motivation? I just love it!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for hosting! and sorry for some reason it linked up twice? they're the same so you can delete one :... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oH! I am doing this tonight when I get home... LOVE this idea!

    ps, I passed along an award to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for toned butts! I hit up the gym 4 times last week too and after 2 days rest I'm finally not sore and ready to jump back in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the web would be an obviously better place.. hairstyles for women over 50

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!