Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sponsor us?!?!

Happy Sunday!

I hope it's starting off well! I'm headed to my very first blogger meet up later today with the H-town Blogger Hotties!

I just wanted to touch base with you and do a shout out for April sponsors!
I mean...it's ridiculously cheap!!
null

I, myself, am sponsoring some great blogs in April so there will be lots more traffic here! This blog has grown so much the past month...can you believe I only started blogging last August?! That's right...only 7 months! 

My stats as of March 25, 2012:
Followers via GFC, Bloglovin and Google Plus: 693
Followers via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: 1,247
Page views per day: 250 to 500 depending on day of week.
Page views per month: 7,000 tp 10,000 and growing fast!

Ways to advertise...
(I still have one large spot left...first come first serve!)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

........................................................................................

I hope you'll take a chance on us!!
Enjoy your Sunday ;-)

xoxo
manda

3 comments:

  1. So good to meet you today, Amanda! I'm following your blog now. Looking forward to reading more and learning more about you! :)

    xoxo
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! Kristen beat me to it haha..

    It was nice meeting you this afternoon! Looking forward to reading your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!