Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Motivate Me Monday..VLOG Style!

It's Monday ladies!!

Back to Motivate Me Monday!




A lot of you ladies have commented on my toned/muscular arms...so I thought it would be fun to do a VLOG!

In the VLOG...I am showing you three different types of pushups. I did this a couple summers ago at least three times a week. I constantly got asked about my arms. And the best part is...you can do it at home!!

here goes...
and I may possibly flex in the video bahaha!
and if the VLOG doesn't show up...here is the direct link!
http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/forloveofacupcake/?action=view&current=affd0f72.mp4



and now for some inspiration!







I hope y'all have a great day ladies!!
Link up and tell me about anything fitness related!

Don't forget to visit my co-host Ashley!!

xoxo
manda


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this video. These are quick and difficult so I can sneak them every other day. That triangle one is rough! I love vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My arms are my biggest challenge...they are naturally muscular but reeeallly need to be toned up. Thanks so much for posting this, I will definitely be giving these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fun to watch! And thank you so much! I hate my arms so I'm definitely going to do these push ups!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!