Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivate Me Monday

It's Monday Ladies!


Oh man...

So you ladies know that I have been struggling to get to crossfit lately.

Well I finally made it to Crossfit two times last week...
which was my goal!!!

Yay me!

Why did I ever slack off to begin with?
It felt soooooo good to get back in the swing of things.

I forget how good it makes me feel.
Even tho I may not be able to walk for a couple days or even hold my arms up to wash my hair haha. Yes sometimes its that bad. Even bruises on my collar bone from push presses!

But that's what makes it so awesome.
I know I'm doing my body good!

Now get after it ladies!
This is your week!








My bachelorette party starts the 17th and I wanna be tip top!!! haha...not that two weeks is gonna do much!


Hope y'all have a great day ladies!!
Link up and tell me about anything fitness related!

Don't forget to visit my co-host Ashley!!
xoxo
manda

6 comments:

  1. I still have yet to try crossfit! It does look like a really good workout. I've seen parts of workouts/videos online and keep meaning to check them out! Can't wait to hear about your bachlorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do an FGT program, which is basically crossfit but more bootcamp (does that makes sense? my gym offers both FGT and crossfit).. the last time i did it, it was brutal. my arms were shaking when i was showering afterward.. and trying to tweeze my eyebrows? fuggetaboutit.

    bahaha

    but boy, do i LOVE that muscle failure/exhaustion... i just FEEL stronger (even if i couldnt do one push up to save my life right now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I have to force myself sometimes, the minute I am done I am so glad I worked out. Its a great feeling. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I love reading your Monday posts! Especially when they involve CrossFit. I want to find a place by me and try it bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on making your goal for Crossfit. I seriously am obsessed. I go 5-6 times a week. I know crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on making it twice last week to crossfit!! I made it to crossfit but sucked at running daily :( I love that first picture with the tire. I'm asking my farmer neighbors for an old tractor tire haha!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!