Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

No Motivate Me Monday today... But I'm back!

I'm so jealous of everyone thats had boot and scarf weather...darn Texas...give us some fall weather!


no clue what I was doing!!!





Hey guys!

It has seriously even a while since I've really blogged.

To be honest...my new job, the finale of the wedding plans and then eventually our wedding...it was seriously exhausting and I just needed a break.

Do you ever feel like you just need a break?

Im feeling a ton better and ready to show you all of our wedding photos! Ok maybe not all....because there were 1,400!! But a good chunk of them :-)

The wedding day really flew by

We we woke up wedding day morning and had to finish putting tulle around the cakepops and had to put together the programs. And then was rushing to get to the hotel for hair and makeup. I was actually stressing out!! Maybe just nervous?! Were you ladies nervous on your wedding day? Needless to say... I had a few mimosas!

We finally made it to the venue (it was raining the entire time while driving there). Luckily it never rained at the venue!!

Let me just say....having a corset back dress is stressful!!! My mom and sis were yanking and pulling and trying to get it as tight as possible. And by the end of the night....my boobs were pretty much hanging out but I didn't care at that point!

I finally calmed down when I saw eric at the alter! After that...it was smooth sailing!

We had a blast! I will say tho...if I could do it all over again....I'm no sure if I would rather have had a destination wedding with close friends and fam or what. The reception was fun and I may have regretted not having that.

Well that's all I've got for now. Link up tomorrow for Me Myself & I an then its wedding week for the rest of the week!

Xoxo
Manda



12 comments:

  1. so happy that the venue was rain free. can't wait to see all the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see some wedding pictures!!! I'm sure it was beautifully perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'VE MISSED YOU!!!! love your outfit - hope you get some fall weather soon! and can't wait to see more wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a wonderful day (minus the stress!) I can't wait to see all your beautiful photos!

    XO
    Kait

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually wish the weather in geneva would be like the weather in texas!!it's getting way to cold here...

    ohhh waitting to see wedding pictures!

    Bea
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww congrats on being married!! I can't wait to see your pics! The one I saw on Instagram you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit but I am with you girlie! I want to wear boots and sweaters - dang Cali weather.

    As for a break YES sometimes it is needed! Glad your wedding went well.

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about your wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you on the weather! I want fall now!!
    it's great to take a break especially after all the business you had. How wonderful you had a great wedding day, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your wedding! You looked beautiful!

    I'm a new follower coming over from Life as Mrs. B. I look forward to getting to know you through your blog!

    -Sam
    http://dannyandsamantha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO glad you are back!
    I seriously can't wait until those pictures are posted!
    congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to hearing about your wedding! Isn't it amazing how fast it flies by?! I swear my 4 hour reception lasted 30 minutes at most.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!