Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fitness 101 - Flatter Abs After Baby


Many of you requested 'Body After Baby' posts.

After giving birth....I was an emotional wreck...I'll be the first to admit.
Happy. Crazy. Sad.  Which is totally normal.

I also kept thinking to myself...will I EVER get my pre-baby body back?

In just the 3.5 short months since Rea was born....I have seen a dramatic difference from the day I came home from the hospital.

When I started eating healthy again...is when I noticed the most change...check out how to meal prep HERE to make eating healthy so much easier! Or visit HERE to buy a meal plan designed just for you by ME.


You definitely won't see those abs unless you're eating healthy (or at least your correct macro count per iifym).

........................................................................

When I first looked at myself after Rea was born....I was concerned that my tummy would never be flat. I think I started exercising again  (on and off) at 4 weeks...nothing too intense tho.





First....you need to know if you have ab separation (Diastasis Recti)...if so...you will be limited until your abs 'grow' back together...but you can help them heal by doing squats against the wall and upright push ups. Also, if you had a C-section....you can start these as long as your incision has heeled and you feel no discomfort while doing the exercise....but of course double check with your doctor.

Here's how to check... 




Below are some great ab movements that I love that need no equipment...to help with that baby pooch we all love...but do these whether you've just had a baby or not! 




 If you have any questions...let me know!
Manda


http://forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/p/meal-plans.html


4 comments:

  1. 10000% yes to eating clean! when i cleaned up my diet and watched what i ate, i noticed the biggest difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Fitness Bay

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!