Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Booty Blaster - Tabata Style

Workin' on that booty ya'll! (and those hamstrings!)
Need to burn that booty off because of all those Thanksgiving desserts?


Then try this!!
 I used 12 lb weights for these exercises.

  20 seconds of work with 10 seconds of rest. 8 rounds of each tabata before moving to the next. Take a look HERE for the Tabata apps I use.


Just in case you aren't sure how to perform some of these...see below!


Also yesterday I started my Beat the Bulge Challenge. Click HERE to join with me and have a meal plan created just for you!

If you try...let me know what you think!
Xoxo
Manda


http://forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/p/meal-plans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!