Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

At Home Legs & Butt Workout!

lose the cupcake
IMG 0688

Hey Strangers! 
It's been a while since I've created a newsletter. Spending time with family and my full time job has really kept me busy lately.

So I've decided to just create mini newsletters to give you a little information rather than the larger newsletters.

***

I've got a great at home workout (or anywhere workout!) for your legs and butt! Add weights if you wanna push yourself a little more.

I mean this just goes to show you that you CAN workout anywhere if you CHOOSE to!!

CLICK HERE to view the video version of this workout!

image
***

For real though. this is a must try.

All of you ladies that have received a meal plan from me....this would be 1 veggie plus 1 fat (use an entire pepper plus 1/4c of hummus).

You're welcome in advance!!

BeFunky Design
***
image

If you're looking for a great pre-workout bar to go along with your pre-workout shake....give the VO2Prime Bar a try! I eat this every day before my workout!

You have got to fuel your body!!

email facebook instagram pinterest
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!