Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Slam Bam Thank You Ma'am



If you aren't using a preworkout energy drink...you should be.
I don't know about you...but I need all the energy I can get...especially when it comes to my workout.
I want to feel like I had a great workout.
I want to KNOW that I gave it my all and Slam is what gets me to that point.
I haven't met a single person that hasn't loved Slam.



Also...If you feel stuck in a rut and not making progress and not sure what to do next then this is for YOU! Believe me....I've been there and know how you feel. I felt the same way up until 8 months postpartum. I had zero energy, I wasn't seeing results even though I was going to the gym and I felt defeated! Then I found Advocare! It was exactly what my body needed to get back on track!! Now i have ladies approaching me in the gym asking ME what in the world are you doin?!

Do you need a jumpstart? just email me at forloveofacupcake@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!