Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's OK Thursday!

Link up today!


Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
IT'S OK...

 
...to procrastinate on everything! I promise...it is.

...to wake up early just to play on the computer. And then almost be late for work!

...and then its ok to cuss out all the ridiculous drivers in the ridiculous traffic on the way to work...because THEY are making you late for work lol.

...to LOVE LOVE LOVE wine :) Eric found this Pinot Noir wine at Specs...it is DELICIOUS and sweet and actually only like $11 (i think)! which is even better! Our favorite is Rhone.


So thats all i have for today with "It's OK".

I would also like to say...If you want to swap buttons email me at forloveofacupcake@gmail.com or leave a comment! I love swapping! adn if you are a new follower...let me know so i can check out your blog! i love making new friends!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Manda


7 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I am a new blogger, friend:), and follower of your blog. Check out my blog and if you have any suggestions on how I can make it better, email me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS ok to procrastinate...in fact, I'm doing that right now! Haha. Now,...if only I had a glass of wine!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i procrastinate every day! and i love wine too! funny thing is i mentioned it on my "it's ok" post today as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl, fully guilty of waking up early to check the computer...but im late for the gym haha..also your button looks awesome on my blog:) you are my first button swap!!! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i forgot to do my It's ok thursday!
    oh well ...

    :)

    haha love it ..
    we all blame everyone else
    for us being late.. i do it all
    the time :D

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I'm usually late because I'm messing around! *And the other drivers ARE jerks! They should KNOW that you're late and just get out of the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so guilty with procrastinating... :( Thats when I do my best work. ha


    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!