Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a weekend in photos!

We made it thru Monday!
So did y'a11 have a great weekend?
This is our weekend in photos!
We celebrated our friend Chris' 25th birthday!
At Reef!
A great seafood place downtown!
null

null

null
Miche11e, Me, Audra

null
Milkshakes! Reef is known for them!!


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

(The yellow necklace is from Petals, Lace & Pearls!
Who is also one of my lovely sponsors!!)
And I'm obsessed with My Fit Food's trail mix!

Y'a11...my brain is def not working today...

Do you have days...where you just can't think?
I have so much going on...this 1itte b1og is growing so fast, the new brace1et shop, trying to p1an our wedding!  We've almost got all of the addresses we need! FINALLY!

Y'all have a great day ladies!!!

xoxo
manda


18 comments:

  1. cute pictures!! you do have a lot going on! and a lot of really exciting things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is a fab color on you!!! Looks like you had a great time!
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!! The color looks GREAT on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely necklace! mmmm milkshakes, and i love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bird necklace...where is that from?

    Ugh- getting addresses was such torture along with making sure all names were spelled correctly & proper. I had many fights with my computer during that process ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Reef- haven't been there in a while, but need to get back to their yummy food. We'd often stop there for snack on the way to Rockets games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue color is fabulous on that dress and those milkshakes are awesome looking!

    And girl, I've had days where I cannot think, let alone speak. My words just don't come out right! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos :)

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just one busy lady! Especially with planning a wedding and all! I'm glad that I'm done with that! Let me know if you need any pointers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just one busy lady! Especially with planning a wedding and all! I'm glad that I'm done with that! Let me know if you need any pointers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. are those dessert milk shakes? I could go for one right about now.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. those milkshakes look so so good.
    and love the puppies.
    and you look great as usual!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  13. My brain wasn't working yesterday, but today I accomplished a lot more. Woot woot! I love how long your hair is getting and a milkshake sounds really tasty right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fun weekend!! Those milkshakes look amazing!!! I wish I could reach out and grab one (or two..haha).

    ReplyDelete
  15. we all have days like that!

    i love that blue dress on you... you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like a fabulous weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing! :)
    and those milkshakes look soo yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!