Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

HEALTHY Peach Cobbler...for two?



Yes! Until you add a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream.

Needless to say... The cobbler itself is actually healthy!

Now...it's not my mom's peach cobbler that's for sure...but this sure doesn't taste healthy and it's a good runner up if you're trying to eat a little healthier.-)

I think I gobbled this down in just a few seconds....







Ready for the deets? It's super easy :-)

This makes one for you and one for your peachy pie. (Or honey bun or sweet cheeks or Hott buns)

Healthy Peach Cobbler

 Ingredients (for two):
2 cups diced peaches (I used frozen)
6 tsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
3 tsp lemon juice
1 plain rice cake (broken into bits)
1/2 cup granola (I used Bear Naked Oats and Honey)
2 tbsp chopped or slivered almonds
2 tbsp nonfat greek yogurt

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray two ramekins with Pam.

Place 1 cup of peaches in each ramekin and add 1.5 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 2 tsp honey to each ramekin and stir.

In a separate bowl...mix together 1/2 cup granola, rice cake, and 2 tbsp almonds...plus 2 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 2 tbsp greek yogurt. Mix well then split this mixture onto the peaches in each ramekin.

Bake for about 35 minutes!
Add a little greek yogurt and honey on top instead of ice cream like we did!

Nutrition (use oatmeal instead of granola to make it even healthier!):
Calories - 250
Carbs - 55 g
Protein - 6 g
Fat - 3 g

This recipe was adapted from Busy Girls Eat Clean on Instagram.
ENJOY!!!!


xoxo
manda


6 comments:

  1. Yuumm! Going to have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks AMAZING! I'm pinning it for later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing, girl! I will for sure be trying it! I love any kind of dessert that is healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnx fore information


    you want to loss weight fast read more information here


    and for more information about Peach nutrition
    ___________________________________

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!