Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Grocery List for the Mostly Healthy Eaters

I would say we eat very very healthy 95% of the time.

Wonder what our grocery list looks like...below is my last actual grocery list. This would be two weeks worth.
 
 
 
As you can see we eat a lot. Or maybe I should say my 240 pound hubby does haha!! I constantly get comments from cashiers about how much protein and egg whites we buy. 
 
 
What is one unhealthy item you cannot live without?
(if you can name just one!)
Ours would be the biscotti and skinny cow sandwiches!
 
 
Have a great day!
manda
http://forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/p/meal-plans.html
 


2 comments:

  1. Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are to die for! My one thing I couldn't live without is donuts. I used to get one almost every morning but now I have "Donut wednesday!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one safe and clean nail salon

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!