Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ugh...my Before and After


Ugh when I first took the photo on the left I had NO hope. NO hope that this weight would come off. And to be honest...Some did come off but then I got stuck in a rut. Until about 8 months postpartum...until I started working out again, until I made some tweaks in my diet and until I FOUND Advocare. That's when I started being able to fit into my old clothes again and started feeling like my old self. 

I invested in Advocare with $79. I invested in my health and invested in my future to be able to be a work at home mom. I don't know what your health and future is worth but MINE was most definitely worth the $79! 

What IS your health worth?

3 comments:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!