Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Motivate Me Monday #4

Let's Link Up for Motivate Me Monday!
I am co-hosting with Ashley and Whitney! Even if you didn't participate in this weeks challenge...you can still link up and tell us about anything in your life that is fitness related!

Thanks to everyone who joined last week!

For Love of a Cupcake
Today's Challenge/Topic is : 
try a new class at the gym
OR if you work out at home...

find a new routine/try it out and share how it went.
  
When I saw this this. This is totally me. I am always looking for motivation...but you just have to do it and the motication WILL come. the more I work out adn make it a routine...the more motivation i find because I see the results. The results...that's what gives me motivation!

OK...So I have to admit...I didnt make it to a new class. I was suppose to go Sunday...but was seriously not feeling good (possible because my fiance threw me a SURPRISE 30th BDAY PARTY!...more on that later today!). However I did start a new little workout. For the mornings that I didnt make it to the gym or just plain didnt want to get up at 4:30 lol...I tried this routine...
RIGHT WHEN I WOKE UP.
repeat this cycle 2x right when you wake up in the morning :)
50 jumping jacks
5 pushups
20 sit ups
20 mountain climbers
30 second plank
7 burbees.
total body...before your brain realizes what you are doing. 
I know you have 10 minutes!
You should really give this little workout a try!

wow...this looks easy peasy...BUT I was seriously huffing and puffing lol! it only take about 10 minutes at most. and even tho I didnt make it to the gym I was satisfied that I actually did SOMETHING.


How did last week go for me?? It went pretty good I guess. I made it to the gym twice and i did the above routine at home twice. I stayed pretty close to eating right...except for some halloween candy. That I finally gave to my nephews on Saturday lol! I AM ALWAYS struggling with drinking enough water. A couple weeks ago I actually started tallying up how many glasses I drank each day. The first few days were horrible...but eventually I got up to 5 and 6.

Its kinda cool because this weeks challenge is...

NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE/TOPIC:
Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Try and keep track and let us know how you did!
If you are not sure how to work out a particular muscle group...please email me and I would be happy to help you! Then you can tell me next week how it worked for you! forloveofacupcake@gmail.com

Now let's link up and share what
body part you like to work out!!
grab the button and visit my co-hosts Ashley and Whitney!

If you have any ideas for challenges...or something you would like to bring up...email us and let us know! Tell us your weaknesses and strengths for the week in each MMM post.

Have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!