Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sponsor this Family!!

Happy Sunday!


I love my sponsors! And try my hardest to direct traffic your way!


Click {HERE} to see stats at the beginning of April...the blog is doing some serious growth!


The money I receive from YOU for advertising...goes straight into me advertising on bigger blogs! It's full circle...a win win!


All ads automatically rotate with each page refresh so everyone gets a chance at the the best spot possible!

If you do not have a button I can make one for you! Just email me!

Ways to advertise
(then buy via passionfruit below)...



If you have any questions at all...please email me at forloveofacupcake@gmail.com!

Enjoy your day!
xoxo
manda

1 comment:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!