Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Motivate Me Monday...Toned Arms!

Happy Monday Y'all!!

Let's start the week off with a little motivation...shall we?!

So as you know...I've been doing Crossfit for about three weeks now and it is a killer! It's so intense that I get sick almost every time...gross I know!!


but you know what?!?! I am starting to see a difference.

Like in the photo below. Look at my arms.

They are more defined...granted I've always had muscular arms...but look at the second photo (before Crossfit).

3 weeks of Crossfit

Before Crossfit

Did you know that I've always had pretty muscular arms...I wouldn't wear sleeve-less shirts until high school because I was embarrassed of them! But it's who I am and it's my genetics so I make the best of it!

Do you want to get toned arms for the summer?!!?

Do these three push up styles and I'm sure you will get the arms you want!

The Regular Push Up



The Triangle Push Up

The Pike Push Up



And the best part...you can do these at home!


I hope every one has a wonderful start to the week!

Now link up and tell me about your fitness journey or anything fitmess related!!

Grab the button and visit my co-host Ashley!

xoxo
manda

PS: Would you like to sponsor me for May?!
click {HERE} for more info!

PPS: Don't forget to enter {THIS} giveaway and {THIS} giveaway!

21 comments:

  1. I'm definitely wanting toned arms! I'll have to do those push ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holly crap i want your arms!!! they are amazing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they were mine i would never wear anything with sleves!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your arms are crazy now! They look amazing!!! PS - I have that same necklace from F21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous of your arms. My arms are definitely my worst feature. I was shopping yesterday with my sister and every time she held something up that I might like, she said (knowing how I feel about my arms) "Imagine this with a cardigan!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- what a difference! I was doing cross fit for a while before I got hurt in March. Am hoping to start again soon, but just not looking forward to getting up at 4:30 to do so! I definitely didn't see the results that you have!

    How often have you been going? Do you do anything else in addition to cf?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you hot momma!! I want my arms to look half that good! I will definitely try those push ups at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely wanting to tone my arms! Ill try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang girl!!! Wish my arms looked like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it funny how skewed our view is when we are younger? I'd kill for toned arms like that! You look great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! My arms are (one of) my most hated areas right now. I am a lazy follower of the Tracy Anderson Method but starting up the program full force AGAIN today.. needed a little motivation too :) Might have to had those push-ups to my workouts..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn girl! Nice work, they look awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just getting back into working out after having a baby, so I am supremely jealous of you right now. The pounds are gone, but I have to work on getting my tone back.

    But I will say there is no better workout than holding a gigantic baby. (My 4 mo old is the size of a
    9-12 mo old!)

    Thanks for visiting me!
    xox,
    Dana
    www.five30three.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so cute, and your arms are RIDIC! I think I need to start doing those arm exercises daily...haha
    Thanks for the tip! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowza, your arms looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, look at your arms!!! I need to get my arms toned! However, I just love running. But you will be my inspiration every time I look at my mediocre arms. -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing the tips! You totally motivated me. My arms could definitely use some toning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dang girl...you looked great before, now you look amazing! I am so glad I found your cute blog on Gentri Lee...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are all really great ideas!! I want toned arms and legs definitely so I can't wait to try these out

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!