Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Scrappy Doo...



shirt, feather necklace and teal bead bracelet: F21
dress and shoes: Old Navy
little flower necklace: gift from Nicholl! read more about it {here}.
coral hair ties/bracelets: Knotie Ties
dark blue beaded wrap bracelet: Chloe vs Tank
Wednesday's deal for Chloe vs Tank is {this} MINT bracelet!
only $9 plus free shipping as always!




.........................

Blonde Moment (or deaf moment):
So on Saturday night Eric and I were watching the pre-lims UFC fight.

Well I hear the announcer say Scrappy Doo while two of the guys were fighting. (did you automatically think of Scooby Doo?! heehee). So you know how they have nicknames? Well...I thought one of the guys nicknames was Scrappy Doo...so I was asking E why on earth would someone pick that as a nickname. E said...NO...the announcer said scrappy dude.

oh..ok...

turns out the fighters real nickname was Wolverine.

my bad...

Have you had any blonde moments this week?!
...........................


I think I'm just dreaming of longer hair!
Most of my pins included it! lol









so linking all this up to
Michelle at The Vintage Apple and Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty.
Hope y'all enjoy this Wednesday!!!
xoxo
Manda

PS. Don't forget to enter the current giveaway {here}!
$40 to target, $40 to Starbucks plus a ton more!!

PPS. Only a few spots for medium and one large ad space available!
check {here} for details!

16 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous!I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit, and especialy that shirt, takes me back to 9th grade french class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go waaaaaay off topic here, and say that your arms are looking amazing! That crossfit is doing good things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome skirt! I'm loving the stripes :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shirt tied over the dress! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there new friend!!! I saw that you became a follower of me over at Me+Life+Coffee!! Thanks girl!! AND it gave me an opportunity to visit you back and I love your blog!! Your layering of t -shirt over a striped dress shall definitly be happening for me ASAP!! Thanks for the inspiration! I am your newest follower!! Sally xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously that skirt is so cute girl :) def lovin your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that outfit, super cute. I love all the stackable bracelets you have going on.

    UGH I am dreaming of long hair to but my hair NEVER grows. I feel like my hair has been the same length for years and wont grow at all. Oh well, whats a girl to do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, love your deaf moment. I am sure my husband could list all my dumb moments as there are so many. You look very pretty in your cute skirt!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those moments all the time, my family calls them Elleisms.

    I adore that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your outfit and arm candy!

    BTW.. check my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the the t-shirt and bracelets together, very cute. It all goes together really well...sort of has a relaxed and easy going vibe, very nice.

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I miss my long hair...I can't wait for the days when it's long again! Darn Pinterest- it always teases me with long-hair tutorials! Not cool! Feel free to stop by my blog- I’d love to have you join in on my weekly link-up “This Week the Trend”- also, for the month of July I’m offering free ad space! Happy Friday!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!