Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gift Guides: His & Hers Plus White Elephant


So these are our gift guides to each other this year!
 



For the ladies...especially bloggers...I'm sure a lot of you already have these items. BUT I do not...so these are a big want for me!
 
For Her:
Naked Eyeshadow by Urban Decay - I've seen reviews about this eyeshadow over the years and recently watched Jessie James Decker's makeup tutorial and thought I would give it a try!

Cross Body Purse - Since having Rea...I hate carrying around a big purse plus her diaper bag. I think a small cross body will be perfect!

Monogram Necklace - Monogram and gold. Need I say more?!

Converse - I have loved these for forever. I used to have a black pair but i think white will go with so much more and will become a staple in my wardrobe.

Bobbi Brown Bronzer - I LOVE bronzer and think it's about time to try a good brand!

.......................................................



For Him:
Yeti Coffee Mug - Eric loves a good travel mug especially when hunting!

A Good Craft Beer - lately Eric has been loving some craft beers and thought I would give this one a try. It's rated very well on the list of great craft beers!

Pajama/Lounge Pants - Eric loves him some comfy lounge pants! I saw these at H&M and they are super soft!

Tub of Protein - seriously...as much as he works out and drinks protein shakes....this is a no-brainer!

House Shoes - these house shoes by Ugg are seriously super soft inside! And have a decent sole so he can wear them while taking out the trash heehee!

.................................................



I usually stick with items that I think could be fun or interesting and that people could possibly use!

Mason Jar Cookie Jar
Wooden Spice Box
Mozzarella Cheese Making Kit
Beverage Cubes

Insulated Tote w/ Blanket

Have a great day!
Xoxo
Manda

2 comments:

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!