Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rea Rea - 5 months old



I seriously cannot believe she is already 5 months old.

Yikes.

So this last month was a crazy crazy month. Her sleeping was ridiculous. Like waking up every hour on the dot ridiculous. This past week...she's back to her normal 10 hours at night...thank goodness!

She is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She will break her neck to watch the tv if she hears the Hot Diggity Dog Song!

Every night she has a rolling marathon in her crib at LEAST for 10 minutes before falling asleep. 

She must be teething...that's all I need to say with this subject :-/

She loves her fruit and veggies and she eats it so well!! Can't wait to start her on the non mashed up food. I started using this mesh thing I found at Walmart to put strawberries in and she loves sucking the juices out of it! Pretty much when she's done....there's barely anything left.


Have a great day!
xoxo
manda

4 comments:

  1. She is SOOOO CUTE. You two are adorable parents. As always, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 hours of sleep?! I'm insanely jealous, my 8 month old is still up every 3 hours, sometimes every hour. And not wanting to eat, she stands up in her crib and freaks out because she stood herself up. Genius in the making...

    Jen@jpabstfitness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teething or entering a new developmental stage. Had the same nightmare about the same age: And, she is charming!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!