Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

{one}

I was never really a big fan of Taylor Swift but I am loving her new album :-/


{two}
Some mornings I get up early just to drink my coffee and blog and watch tv before Rea gets up!


{three}




Favorite moment of the week was when chloe brought a toy to Rea expecting Rea to play and throw it haha! Then when her and Tank were playing on the floor...she just rolled over to him and he was so gentle!


{four}

We tried a new whey protein powder ...Cellucor's Mint Chocolate Chip... AND I LOVE IT!! It tastes like an Andes Mint. However...it's good...bit can see myself getting tired of it after the tub is done with...so will def try another flavor after that.


{five}
I haven't even started Christmas shopping ...hoping to start on that this weekend! I do this to myself every year...you would think I'd learn lol.


Linking up with the Five on Friday ladies: 
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Amy for Oh Hey Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites


I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo
manda

9 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Taylor's new album too! So good! And those pictures of Rea and Tank are so cute! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs and babies melt my heart! I love the pictures of your babe and pups. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new T. Swift album and as funny as this sounds so does my 11 month old. He hears "Shake it off" and dances around like a crazy man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love that cd as well! I hate to admit it but her songs are so damn catchy! I wake up early to blog and drink coffee too ;-) Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...the pics of Rea with the pups...I die. Absolutely adorable! So Sweet! I'm loving T Swift's album too...and the style in the "Blank Space" video is A-MAZing. I want all of the clothes...NOW! :) Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know some really special ppl born this month. I hope you have a great month. coupon store offer codes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 5 on Friday posts! And I'm in love with the T-Swift album!!

    http://www.thedancingcowblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!