Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Fit By the 4th



Hey ladies! I know it's been a while but with being a new mom AND working full time...I'm staying super busy!
Here's a few photos to show you what we've been doing!


I really wanted to tell you all about Advocare. It's great if you're trying to lose that baby wright like me, not sure how to start your fitness journey, weight management or even to just maintain your muscle.

Join in on this months challenge! I'll be participating in the challenge plus taking the Catalyst and Thermo Plus supplements for optimum results!! We are headed to Schlitterbaun at the end of June and I wanna be ready!

You can buy any Advocare product including the 24 Day Challenge on my site by clicking HERE

Have a great day yall!
Manda



1 comment:

  1. Great work! I've been using AdvoCare products for 3 years now! 4 months after I have #babybigtruck I was back in all my pre baby clothes! Who's team are you on?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!