Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Snacking on the Road

So you're traveling this holiday season but want to stay semi healthy (at least until you're feasting with your fam and friends!)...

Its hard to stay healthy while traveling...I'll admit...but when I load up on junk the ENTIRE time...I always feel horrible on the way home. 

Below are some healthy/decent snacks to bring while you travel (or at least better for you than say that super size candy bar)!

If you are following a meal plan....of course you want to choose snacks that align with that!
 
 
What are some of your snack 'must haves' while traveling?
 
have a great day!
xoxo
manda
http://forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/p/meal-plans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!