Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekendings - Finally Cut Down Our Tree

So we finally cut down our Christmas tree yesterday and Rea did sooooo well! 

Every year we go to a Christmas tree farm called Dewberry Farms and it was fun to bring her this time!

Do you guys put up a real tree or a fake one?







Oh man....so after WEEKS of Rea waking up hourly throughout the night....she finally slept thru for three nights in a row. THANK YOU!! 

I'm not sure if it was the 4 month regression thing or if it's because she is teething but that was a tough stretch....let's hope I didn't just jinx myself. Now she's rolling all over the place AND rolling into her stomach during the night which is SCARY!



How was your weekend? I'm linking up with Biana today!

Have a great day!
Xoxo
Manda

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Your tree cutting down outfit is too cute! And congrats to Rea for sleeping through the night! I hope it continues for you!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is her little hat?!?!?! Cutting down a christmas tree is SO much fun - we do it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!