Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Buffalo Burger Recipe

lose the cupcake
Hi! Just a quick thank you to all for signing up! Fitness and health are definitely a passion of mine and I'm glad to be able to share it with you! To sign up for upcoming newsletters....sign up HERE!!
I thought I would keep it to a simple format...if there is a particular topic you would like to see in upcoming newsletters...please email me!
....................................................................................................
Living a life of health and fitness is most definitely a lifestyle.
Are you asking yourself 'where do I even begin'?
Begin with small changes like starting your day off with a healthy breakfast or choosing to workout one day a week. Once you've mastered that...start prepping a healthy lunch and workout two times a week and so forth. Eventually, you won't even have to think about it because it's become a habit. BUT if you are anything like me....you'll jump in head first without looking back!
One thing to always remember: it's ok to fail. Don't beat yourself up if you binge one day or skip the gym. Tomorrow is a new day!
If you still aren't sure where to begin....email me at forloveofacupcake@gmail.comand we can talk about your current lifestyle, eating habits, goals and workout routines!
***
what manda eats
image
***
image
blogger-image--1866578546
***
I personally HATE drinking water....those are strong words but it's true and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way!
Water is so important for the body to function properly.
Try this challenge for one week!
image
***
spark
Supplement of the Week: Spark
Energy. Mental Focus. Sugar Free. Over 20 Vitamins.
I've never felt so energized and so focused. If you are in need of a pick-me-up and coffee isn't cutting it...give Spark a try...you won't regret it!
My personal favorite flavors are Green Apple and Fruit Punch.
***
image
4th of July will be a weekend of fun in the sun, grilling out, snacking all day and drinks. That's ok...you should enjoy! It's all about balance.
You know you'll need a jump start after 4th of July so join in on the group challenge by clicking HERE!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!