Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

- 'Maxed' Out -

If you follow me on instagram...you probably have realized that I LOVE Maxis! Skirts or Dresses!





Did you know that the first maxi dress I ever bought or owned was last year around this time?!

Crazy...I know. Now I am obsessed.

Some of my fav places to buy maxis are Modern Vintage Boutique (they sell out of everyhting so quickly though), Uoi, La Posh, and Asos.

Here are a few Maxis I've pinned from Pinterest.




What are your favorite stores to
buy maxi dresses or skirts from?
I'm dying for more places to shop haha!

xoxo
manda

15 comments:

  1. sooo cute! I only have one maxi skirt...shame I know...but I'm so short that they are hard to find in the right length. They look great on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxis but I'm short, so most are way too big on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alloy and Venus.com have some really cute ones right now that i just ordered from! Alloy espec. is nice b'cuz they offer in extended lengths for us tall girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, can we be neighbors and besties so we can share clothes!!! i love your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them too! All of yours are so cute :) I just bought a maxi dress at Target over the weekend and I love it! It's so bright and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, they look great on you! Are you really tall? I am 5'2" and feel ridic when I wear a maxi dress. :(

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never find maxis long enough because I'm almost 6' tall. *sigh*
    When you use a maxi dress as a skirt, do you put something under the shirt you wear so you can't see the dress through the shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    Well, you may not have noticed but I'm following your blog ;) It'd mean a lot to me if you could follow mine.
    http://deartomyfriend.blogspot.com.au/

    Thank you!

    Love

    EJ

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alas.. if only maxi skirts were partial to short people :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm personally a big fan of forloveofacupcake blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!