Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Restless Nights




 
I cant wait until she can sit up and start crawling! she changes so much every day...I'm very lucky to be able to stay at home with her...for now...!

Last week was actually kind of a rough week. She has been more whine-y and her sleeping has been restless. Sometimes (like last night) I'm having to get up every hour on the dot. (We are so used to her sleeping at least 10 hours....it's been a little tiring lol!)
 
I had downloaded this app called The Wonder Weeks....and it said this time would be 'stormy' because she is at the beginning of a 'leap'. You'll have to download the app if you have a little one! It kind of explains what is happening and when...as their little brain develops.

Well I'm pooped yall! 

How was your weekend? We definitely had a great trip to Austin!
Xoxo
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!