Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

11 TIPS to Living a Healthy Lifestyle!



Habits to a healthy lifestyle 

Living and eating healthy really is a lifestyle. Start small and set goals for yourself (and your family).
You must go into this knowing it will not happen overnight. This can get frustrating and result in giving up.

But if you start small….set small goals…these small goals will lead into big changes.


My 11 Tips…

- remember to drink plenty of water!

- get your significant other on board. If everyone in the household is willing to live a healthier lifestyle....it's so much easier to stick with it.

- plan your meals and snacksFail to Plan....Plan to Fail

- planning leads into prepping. Prep your meals 2 or 3 days in advance. This allows you to grab and go and you are less likely to make a trip to the vending machine!

- prepare TASTY meals and snacks. Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to eat bland chicken every day.Trust me....we've been there and done that and it's not fun. I honestly don’t think I can eat another chicken breast for the rest of my life!!!!

- remember it's a lifestyle.....not a diet

eat dessert! It's not gonna kill you. We usually splurge a little on the weekends. I would go crazy if I couldn't have dessert and pretty sure you feel the same way. My hubby may beg to differ and say that I'm already crazy!

don't starve yourself. This will only screw up your metabolism! Eat the correct portion size for your body and ask for help if you need it!

- eating a healthy breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day

it's ok to fail. I've had my fair share of grabbing a donut (or two) from the break room or eating the entire box of goldfish while watching Joe Kenda on the ID Channel. It's going to happen but remember tomorrow is a new day. You'll have more good days than bad...trust me!

workout or do some type of physical activityFor me….it’s my ME time.

…………………………………..

So these are MY tips and what works for our family….find out what works for yours!

Do YOU have any tips for a healthy lifestyle?! 

Email me at forloveofacupcake@gmail.com if you need help beginning your healthy lifestyle!

Have a great day!
Xoxo
Manda 


PS - click HERE for a healthy banana muffin recipe!

Start your 24 DAY CHALLENGE today!! Click HERE to jumpstart your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!