Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Want to Swap Buttons?! and a little "get to know me"

Let's Swap Buttons!!


I think swapping buttons is a great and FREE way to get your blog noticed!
My followers are growing quickly (I'm getting so close to 200!) along with views per day and I've only been blogging since August. I started right before I got engaged actually!

I'v been swapping buttons for the past month but have never done a post about it. I'm following a little in the footsteps of Melina over at "Only a Flight Away" who is such a sweetheart! You should check out her blog by clicking HERE! Or on her button...on my sidebar to the left!

If you would like to swap buttons...simply grab mine and email me at forloveofacupcake@gmail.com so I can grab yours in return! If you need a specific sized button that is not listed blow...let me know and I can change anything around!

200x200 Button



250x250 Button



200x125 Button


If you are new to the blog...here is a little about what you will see!
E and I are engaged...so you will def see lots of wedding ideas!
We are also gym/health junkies! so lots of healthy recipes!
I am so scatter brained and clumsy and really just a dork!
Some of the most popular posts have been...


XOXO
Manda


9 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Cutesie post, lovely lady! Ps- I totally grabbed your button ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your new buttons
    i am going to put a new one up :D


    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete
  3. i replaced your button cause your new one is O SOOO CUTE!!!! love it girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just grabbed yours and sent you an e-mail! Love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love! I am grabbing your button! Sounds borderline inappropriate, but I'm doing it :) Love following you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beyond late with seeing this post about button swapping, but I would love to do a button swap with you if you are interested! I'm going to be adding some other wonderful bloggers' buttons to my blog soon, so if you would allow me to, I would love to add yours as well! Please let me know if you'd be interested in adding mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear whats on your mind! I read every comment and it makes my day!!